Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ojos de Brujo Contest Winner

Gabriel Chacón wins a copy of Techarí by Ojos de Brujo. Congratulations!

The rest of you: thanks for participating! You can always grab a copy of Techarí the traditional way, the album is released in the US next tuesday (Feburary 20th). European flamenkillo fans can order right away, through iTunes or Amazon.

And I'd like to make a service announcement: the silence on La Onda (caused by a fantastic skiing holiday together with El Guiri ;)) will probably continue for some time. I'm moving out to live with my novia, and you'll understand there won't be much time left for blogging. After things have settled down, I'll be back in full force!

1 comments:

Elizabeth U. said...

Ah, I'm glad you're just moving in with your significant other. I was worried about the lack of updates... congrats!